Catastrophic Injury may be in the form of a:
1. Spinal cord injury;
2. Amputation of an arm, a hand, a foot, or a leg involving the effective loss of use of that appendage;
3. Severe brain or closed-head injury as evidenced by:
a. Severe sensory or motor disturbances;
b. Severe communication disturbances;
c. Severe complex integrated disturbances of cerebral function;
d. Severe episodic neurological disorders; or
4. Second-degree or third-degree burns of 25 percent or more of the total body surface or third-degree burns of 5 percent or more to the face and hands;
5. Blindness, defined as a complete and total loss of vision; or
6. Loss of reproductive organs which results in an inability to procreate.
If the negligent act of another has caused catastrophic injury to you or a loved one, there will be incredible future financial implications. You need an Expert Catastrophic Personal Injury Trial Specialist Attorney. Florida Personal Injury Law Team has those Expert Catastrophic Personal Injury Trial Specialist Attorneys. One of the most important things an Expert Catastrophic Personal Injury Trial Specialist like those at Florida Personal Injury Law Team can do is to develop a team of experts to testify regarding the future medical care and treatment and the other future financial implications the catastrophic injury has caused. Mr. Schmitt has personally obtained multiple seven-ﬁgure recoveries in catastrophic injury cases.